Tuesday 18 December 2012

The Demon Side: 1


Alright, this is a story I've been writing, forgive me if there is some mistakes.

The Demon Side 1:

I saw dead people on the ground. People shredded apart, no head, no arm, no BODY.

Who did this? I asked myself. Who killed all these people? I asked myself again.

I killed them all, I killed all these innocent people, but this isn't the only weird thing. I saw buildings falling apart. Destroyed buildings. Ruined buildings. And the color of the sky looked like the color of the desert's sky.

Everything was wrong. How could I do all these stuff?!. And here begins the story....


We are moving out of our house because we found a better place to live in. Even cooler than the place that we are living in now. My dad said that we will feel more comfortable in the new house. I'm an 18 years old guy that still lives with his parents. I have a girlfriend, but I don't own a house to live in with her. I have two twin brothers and two twin sisters. I'm the oldest one between them. I always call the boys "The Evil Twins", and I call the girls "The Cute Princesses". The boys are 14 years old and the girls are 13. Eventhough the boys and the girls are twins, but it's easy to separate them. I separate them from their eyes.

Daniel's eyes (the older boy twin) are colored, just like everyone, but his right eye is blue and his left one is light grey while Timmy's (the younger boy twin) right eye is light grey and the left one is blue. Now the girls, Miranda's eyes (the older girl twin) are like Daniel's, and Christina's eyes (the younger girl twin) are like Timmy.

"We have a week to pack up all of our stuff", dad said. He looked like he was in a hurry. He was going to his work, I guess. "Kids, I need to tell you something, but I don't want you to get scared, okay?".

Kids? I'm not a kid anymore, I thought.

"Uhhmm, dad?, by saying kids...", I was about to complete my sentence when dad interrupted me and said, "I don't mean you, Liam".

He actually knew what I was about to say. "Cool, but that wasn't what I wanted to say", I lied. Everyone lies.

"Then what were you about to say?", dad asked in confusion. He finished his breakfast and stood up, "Hurry, say, I'm late".

"I was about to tell you, uhhh, ummm, okay that's what I was about to say", I said sarcastically. I looked at dad and saw the anger in his eyes.

"You are a waste of time", dad told me. He kissed mom and the kids and then left.

"Thank you, dad. Love you too", I said sarcastically, again. It's like I'm in a good mood today.

I looked at everybody in the room and noticed that everyone was staring at me.

"What?", I asked. It was creepy, I mean, why are they looking at me in this creepy way? Why are they even looking at me?.

"Liam, you have to stop lying", mom said. Sometimes, mom acts like a philosopher, but I like her anyway. Ofcourse I have to like her, she's my mother. "That's a bad habit", she said and looked at me like I murdered someone. She is pretty and her eyes are even prettier, they are like cat eyes, whenever she looks at me like that, I imagine a cat about to attack.

"Come on, it's just a white lie. Don't make a big deal out of it", I said. I took my cereal bowl and put it in the dishwasher. "By the way, I wasn't even lying, it was just a joke, duhh!!".

"Liar, liar, you're pants on fire", the evil twins said. They think That they are funny. They always tease me and I'm older than them.

"Shut up!", I said in anger.

"Liam, respect your brothers", mom shouted at me. You are shouting at me?, you should shout on them, I wanted to say, but I didn't.

"But mom, how am I supposed to respect them if they don't even respect me?", I said, doing hand signals. "I'm the big one around here".

"And the stupid one", they said. I was so furious at them, but I didn't say anything because I have to respect them like MOM said.

"Now really shut up boys", mom shrieked at them. They are so rude. "He is your older brother and you have to respect him".

"Alright girls, are you done with your breakfast? because I'm taking both of you, just both of you to the ice cream shop", I said the the princesses, irritating the boys, but I'm not lying, I'm taking them to the shop.

"Yaaaaaay", the princesses shouted. They were so happy, and so excited. They rushed to their rooms to change.

"Alright, Timmy, we need to go change too", Daniel said. He actually thought that I'm taking them with me. "Change for what?", I asked Daniel like I didn't know what he was talking about. "Go change since we're going with you to the ice cream shop, you said that, remember?", Daniel replied.

"I remember saying something about going to the ice cream shop, but I don't remember saying that I'm taking you with me", I told him. I didn't say that I'm taking them with me, didn't he hear me when I said to the girls " Just both of you" ?, I thought. "I'm not taking you with me, guys".

"Yes, you are", Timmy stood on Daniel's side.

"No, I'm not", I shouted at them. "That should teach you for messing with me".

I looked at the stairs and saw the girls running toward me. "We're ready", they said. They are so cute, unlike the boys.

"Okay, let's go", I held Miranda's hand and Christina's hand and got to the door and opened it. "Bye, mom".

I left the boys home. They deserved it, I thought.

I looked at the outdoor window and saw Daniel and Timmy crying. You wouldn't be crying if you weren't so rude to me.

I got to the car and then I remembered that I forgot my keys in the house. I didn't want to go there because I didn't want to face Daniel and Timmy and hear their cries.

"Miranda, can you go to the house and get me my keys? they are on the dining table", I asked her. "Ofcourse I'll go", she replied. What a cute little girl, I thought.

Christina and I waited for like ten minutes, and then we saw Miranda running toward us.

"What took you so long?", Christina asked her twin sister. Miranda was tired from running, you know little girls.

"I'm sorry, mom was talking to me about Daniel and Timmy", Miranda said in her tired voice. "She told me to ask you if you could give them a second chance".

2 comments:

  1. Great story! I like the suspense, added with kind of a sad, longing mood. I can't wait to read the rest:)

    ReplyDelete