Thursday 20 December 2012

The Demon Side: 3


The Demon Side: 3

"Liaaaaaaam", everyone screamed, and they ran toward me.

I was on the ground looking at the sky. I couldn't move anything. Everything was turning around, everything was unclear. I saw everyone standing infront of me crying.

"Mom, take care of everyone", I said, breathing my last breath. "I lov.....".

"Liaaaaam", mom said and started to cry. I can feel her tears falling on my chest.

And while I was adjusting to death, and ambulance came and I can feel that someone was picking me up from the ground and dragging me through the ambulance. As soon as I was in, my eyes were shut.

                          *                                 *                          *                                 *

I was on the hospital bed, I can know it. I couldn't move, nor speak, but I can feel and hear everything. I heard mom's voice next to me, and I can hear a doctor in the room.

"Tell us doctor, is he gonna be okay?", mom asked the doctor. It seemed like she's the only one that cared. I don't hear dad crying.

"Well, I'm sorry, but I can't tell you right now. The only thing I know right now is that his situation is dangerous", the doctor said.

Mom started to cry even more, and crying and crying. The thing that the doctor told her really broke her heart.

"It's all your fault", mom started to scream, and I knew instantly that she was screaming at her husband because if he didn't kick me out, you know the rest.

"I didn't mean what I said", dad said in a desperate voice. I can tell from his the tone of his voice.

"Then why did you say it?", she started screaming louder. Then suddenly, the door opened and another doctor said "Excuse me, but the visit time is over, sorry".

Then mom came and kissed me on the head, and then left, I was alone in the room now.

                          *                                 *                          *                                 *

                                                      Now the narrative type is changed

Raimonda (the mother) sat in Liam's room decorating it, she put "Welcome Back" sign over the door. "What are you doing? Why did you put this sign?, He didn't get back", Mark (the father) said to his wife. He was putting on his jacket because it was storming.

"Yet", Raimonda said. "He will get back. I've never seen a father that hates his son like that before".

"I don't hate him, Mr. Anderson (the father) said. He came and sat next to her. "I don't hate him, but hearing that he hit the boys made me angry".

"Angry enough to kill him?", Mrs. Anderson said. She is really upset with Mark.

Mark kissed her and started to leave when Raimonda asked, "Where are you going?", wiping the tears from her eyes.

"I'm going to the new house, I need to do something there", Mark told his wife.

"Alright, but don't be late. We're going to see Liam today. The doctor called and said that Liam got better".

"I won't".

"Dad, where are you going?", the boys asked. Running to their father.

"To the new house, wanna come?".

"Sure, just wait a minute until we wear our jackets".

"Dad, can we come with you?", the princesses asked their father.

"No, sweeties. You're staying with me and help me decorating for Liam", Raimonda told the little girls. They we're really excited to go and see the new house, but they chose their brother than the house.

Mark went down the stairs and waited his boys in the car, and as soon as he got into the car, he saw the boys coming. They got into the car and Mr. Anderson was on his way.

Fifteen-minutes later, they arrived. Everyone got out of the car and entered the house. The twins started running all around the house, exploring it.

"Don't break anything, boys", Mark told the boys, then he went to the house library to bring the thing that he wanted to get. He took a book called "The possession".

The house looked nice and well decorated from the outside and the inside, but it also looked like those scary houses that appears in every horror movie.

"Dad, get up here", the boys shouted to their father from the attic. Mr. Anderson got up there to see what they wanted. He entered with a creaking sound beneath his feet everytime he took a step the attic and saw both of them standing still and staring at a little box.

"What are you doing here?, and what are you staring at?", Mark asked his kids. He got closer and closer to them.

The boys were trembling and shaking and they haven't even opened the box yet.

"Dad, look at what is written on the box", Daniel told his father with a scared voice.

The writing on the box said, "Don't open".

"That's it?", Mark asked Daniel. "You are scared of a box that said "Don't open" ?".

But Timmy noticed little words written on the box under the "Don't open" thing.

"Dad, this isn't the only thing that's written on the box", Timmy said. "Look under the writing".

Mark focused his sight on those little words. The little words said "Demon danger, don't open or bad things will never leave your life again".

And suddenly, while everyone was reading what the little words said. The attic door shut and slammed hard by itself. Everyone freaked out and jumped from their places and landing with a *THUD* on the attic creaky floor.

"It's probably the wind", the father explained, trying not to freak out his kids.

"Let's just take this box and get out of here. By the way, we have to show it to mom, Liam, and the  girls". Timmy said. He was super excited about the box. "And we have to open it and see what's there".

 "Are you crazy?", Daniel freaked out at his brother. "Can't you read?, the box said "Demon danger" he was doing crazy hand signals.

"I can't believe that you believe in this stuff", Timmy told Daniel. "And you're even older than me".

"By the way son, there's no such things as ghosts and demons", Mark said to Daniel, trying to calm him. "It's all just some stuff that crazy and insane people say".

Timmy held the box with excitement in his hands and rushed like a rocket to the car.

Everyone was in the car now, and Mark went to the house to bring his wife and his girls to go see Liam in the hospital.

*Beep* *Beep*, the horn of the car did his sound. Mrs. Anderson came showed with the girls next to her wearing puffy pink dresses. They looked like princesses now. Real princesses.

"Hurry, we don't want to be late", Mark told his wife. He was in a hurry. "I'm coming, Mr. Anderson", Raimonda said. As you know now, Anderson is the family name, and sometimes, this family calls each other by their family name. And Raimonda usually calls them with their names whether she's happy or sad.

Mark was on his way by now. It is 10:00 P.M.

"It's getting late", Raimonda told him. She was really excited about what the doctor told her.

Everyone arrived to the hospital, and they rushed to the room and saw doctors sitting there.


"What's wrong?", Raimonda asked in confusion. She got really scared.

One of the doctors stood up and came to Mrs. Anderson. He was staring straight to her eyes, and she knew exactly that something was wrong.

"I'm really sorry", the doctor said.

"Sorry f\or what?"

"He passed away", the doctor said the bad news.

"Noooooooooo", Raimonda screamed and fell on the ground crying. "This can't happen. He can't die", Raimonda continued crying.

Mr. Anderson left and sat on the chairs with tears running down from his eyes. He can hear his wife shouting, "Liam, talk to me, taaalk too meee", and crying.

"It's all my fault. I killed him", Mark started talking to himself. Timmy and Daniel were sitting next to their brother. They were sad for their brother, but no tears came down from their eyes. They just sat there with the box on their lap.

"Hey, let's open that box and see what's in it", Daniel told Timmy. He really didn't care about his older brother.

"What? Liam is dead and all you care about is your stupid box?", Timmy said. "We're the ones who killed him".

"Never mind, I'll open it", Daniel moved away from Timmy and took the box with him, he sat alone and opened it slowly.

The box was now opened and all what Daniel found is a paper. He got really upset about the box more than being upset about his dead brother. He was expecting something more interesting, but he took the paper and realized that it was a letter. Daniel started reading.

Timmy sat alone thinking about his older brother, and then he took a look at Daniel and saw a shocking expression on his face. Daniel was shocked about what he was reading. And suddenly, he got really terrified and threw the paper and the box away from him...

2 comments:

  1. I definitely didn't expect that. Nice twist to the story:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, and now, you have to wait a few days for The Demon Side: 4, cuz it takes time :P

      Delete