Wednesday 19 December 2012

The Demon Side: 2

The Demon Side: 2

"I'm not giving them any chances, they brought that to themselves", I told Miranda.

She gave me the keys and I opened the car. "Get in girls", I told them.

They got into the car, and before I sat in the front seat, and saw Timmy and Daniel standing there looking at me in jealousy. From the look of their eyes, I actually understood what they wanted to say. It was like they're saying "Sorry, come back, take us with you", but I ignored them and got into the car and left.

                                                  *                            *                            *

We arrived to the shop and sat on a table, as soon as I sat, mom called me. "Yes, mom?", I started. The waiter came while I was on the phone, so I did a hand signal that means "Hang on a sec.".

"Why did you do that to your brothers?", mom asked. I should have known that she called me to say that.

"Mom, they deserve it, and I don't have time to talk abut them", I replied to her answer.

"You have to respect them", she said. Respect them?, Seriously, I thought.

"Let them learn how to respect first, then maybe I'll think about respecting them", I said. I started to get angry. Mom hanged up. "Sorry", I said to the poor waiter that had to listen to what I was saying.

We ordered ice cream, ofcourse, and ate them. Also, I got extra ice cream for Daniel and Timmy. We left the store and got to the car. "Girls, how about we drop by the new house and check it out?", I asked them.

"Maybe we shouldn't. Dad is keeping it as a surprise. By the way, how do you know it's way if dad didn't tell anyone where it is?", Christina asked. She's really tricky. "Uhhhm. Christina, you look sick", I immediately changed the subject, and also I looked at her face and it was looking pale, maybe she was sick or something.

I drove all the way home and parked the car in the garage.

"Mom, we're back", the girls said. They both rushed to their room.

I entered the house and saw Daniel, Timmy, and mom sitting on the table thinking. "I brought you extra ice cream, guys", I told them and put the ice cream box on the table. I was about to go to my room when I heard something hit the floor.

I looked back and saw the ice cream box on the floor. "I don't want your stupid ice cream", Timmy said.

I stopped for a brief second and then started to move toward them. "Look you little crap, if you're not gonna respect me, both, I'm never talking to you ever again, and maybe something worse might happen to you. Understood?", I said angrily. "And before I leave the house from one hour ago, you were crying like a two years old baby, begging to go with me".

"I wasn't crying because I wanted to go with you, I was crying because you are my brother", Timmy said rudely.

I slapped him on his face really hard and told him to shut up. He crossed the line this time.

"LIAM", mom screamed.

"I'm telling dad", Daniel said, sitting next to his crying brother. "He'll know how to deal with you".

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He is a fourteen years old little boy and knows how to speak adult words. Who do he think he is?, I thought.

                                                  *                            *                            *

Dad came from work early. He came right on time for dinner, and here, Daniel and Timmy are going to say what happened.

All of us were eating when Daniel started the conversation.

"Dad, I have to tell you something", he started. His mouth was full of food, then he swallowed and continued. "Liam hit me today in the morning".

Dad suddenly stopped eating and looked at me then at Daniel.

"What did you just say right now?", dad asked in a shock. He swallowed and dropped his sandwich on the table.

"He said that I hit him today", I talked instead of Daniel. I'm the one that supposed to say what happened , not Daniel, I said to myself.

"And why did you do that, mister?", dad said. I guess he was angry because it's the first time I hit one of my brothers.

"Dad, they are not respecting me", I explained. "I'm their old brother, I have to get some respect from them".

"Yeah, well that doesn't give you the right to hit one of them", dad replied. He was on Timmy & Daniel's side while he supposed to be at mine.

"Dad, why do you think I love Christina & Miranda and don't even hit them?", I asked, it wasn't really meant to be a question, just a point of view to try to explain the whole idea.

"So you mean that you don't love your brothers?", dad asked me. He understood the idea in a wrong way.

"I don't mean that", I told him. "I mean that I love them and never fight with them because they respect me".

"You don't even dare to get in a fight with them"

"Ohhh, for God's sake, understand me"

"I understand you, I'm not dumb"

"Oh God, dad what's your problem today?", I shouted at my own dad.

"How dare you shout at me?", dad shouted at me back. "You're my problem. In this house, there is rules and the rules are that we have to respect and love each other".

"That's what I'm trying to say", I continued shouting. I've lost my mind.

"Look, whether you respect your brothers, or you get out of this house and never come back", dad said.

What? WTF? My dad actually kicked me out of the house?, I thought.

"I choose to go", I stood up, and walked away.

"Liam, wait", the girls said. They ran to me and hugged me. "Don't go, please". They started to cry.

"Don't worry, girls. I'll be fine", I said to them. "It's what you're DAD wants".

I kissed them on their heads and opened the door. I took a look back and then left the house.

I started to walk and I wanted to cross the road. As I was crossing, I saw lights. I looked at my right and saw a truck coming right throw my whole body and it hit me so hard. 

2 comments:

  1. Nice. I love how you add that sad, but rebellious mood into the story:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sara for your comments, the next part will be posted tomorrow, hope you like it. Thanks for your sharing

      Delete